Medical evaluations

Medical Marijuana OK and Ark only

Purchasing Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma and Arkansas
To obtain legal medical marijuana , a patient must first receive a written certification from a physician stating that the patient has a medical condition that qualifies under the program. That patient must then apply for a registry card issued by the state that will permit them to legally purchase cannabis from a dispensary. The card would also provide protection against legal action should a law enforcement officer see that the patient possesses marijuana.


Pre-Employment Physical Exams

Our pre-employment physical examination will assess your physical ability to perform your required job duties.

Some employers may require a physical exam as a condition of employment after an offer is made. According to the American Disabilities Act, the physical exam must be related to the job the applicant will be performing, and should only be required after a position is offered.


We work with employers and employees every day to help ensure a safe workplace. In addition to a physical exam, our expert staff can also administer drug and alcohol screening, and other occupational health services.


Pre-employment physical exams will vary based on the occupation, but typically during the exam, the provider will:

• Record your height, weight, blood pressure, and pulse
• Discuss any medications or supplements you are currently taking
• Check your reflexes, joints, heart, lungs, eyes, and ears


Be sure to bring any forms you may need to be signed and a list of any medications you currently take.

Immigration – Done at Oklahoma Locations only 

Medical examinations and vaccinations  in the United States are typically required for anyone who applies for lawful permanent resident status (Form I-485).  If you are required to undergo an immigration medical exam, see the following table to find an approved doctor near you:

If you are… Then:
In the United States The immigration medical exam must be conducted by a physician designated by USCIS (also known as a “civil surgeon”). To find an approved doctor near you, see the myUSCIS Find a Doctor or call the USCIS Contact Center at 800-375-5283. For people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability: TTY 800-767-1833.
Outside the United States The immigration medical exam must be conducted by a physician designated by the U.S. Department of State (also known as a “panel physician”).  See the Department of State website to find an approved doctor near you.