Vaccines are the First Line of Defense
The CDC recommends an annual flu vaccination for everyone six months of age and older. Employers can play a key role in protecting employees’ health and safety while increasing productivity, reducing absenteeism, lowering healthcare costs and limiting other negative impacts of the flu. A study from researchers at the University of Pittsburgh demonstrated that a cost savings of $63 to $95 per vaccinated employee can be realized if flu vaccination programs are conducted before December.
We’re able to coordinate and administer onsite flu shot clinics nationwide with our network of health professionals, all specially trained on our policies and procedures.
Our no-hassle pricing includes nursing staff, vaccine, supplies, consent forms and VIS forms. We’ll handle all the planning and delivery for your workplace flu shot clinic, including:
- Providing a dedicated account manager
- Supplying licensed nursing personnel
- Coordinating between multiple locations
- Securing vaccines for scheduled clinics
- Hosting an online registration system for employees
- Removing waste
- Providing a final report with number of participants
- Marketing and educational materials to help you deliver coordinated messages that will encourage greater participation.